Give Me Some Lessons!

Declan

Hi.I've been able to learn myself to make a very, very simple website. This site has just some few simple tags. It got a <head> with link to the .css and the body has some basic <div>'s; container, header, wrapper, content, navigation and footer, and that's all for now. I feel I'm ready to start with a new lvl. So therefore I want to have som "lessons" I can follow and make some new sites and learn more about (x)html/css.Thanks for all answers!Declan.

Hi.I've been able to learn myself to make a very, very simple website. This site has just some few simple tags. It got a <head> with link to the .css and the body has some basic <div>'s; container, header, wrapper, content, navigation and footer, and that's all for now. I feel I'm ready to start with a new lvl. So therefore I want to have som "lessons" I can follow and make some new sites and learn more about (x)html/css.Thanks for all answers!Declan.
This site might be helpful Maxdesign

Thanks a lot! That site looks very nice, I will try it out for tomorrow. Just come on with more stuff I can try to make, I would really like to get better in HTML.

Archived