Pokemon Site

e4games

I have changed my site....it hasn't launched yet but I have gotten a lot closer! Please tell me what you think of the website knowI have a problem...the words on the homepage seem just so...cramped...what should I do to make it look more spread aroundPlease visit my site here

Well for one you can make the font a lot bigger and change the color. I had to put my glasses on to read what was on your front page.

You have to many colors. The white on the buttons is hard for me to see. Then you have black, orange, red, and green. My idea would be to use a brown color for your font with maybe a deep red for highlight.

This is just another downloaded template i suppose? In your done list you said you made login/register. But when u go to that page it says goto forums. I get the idea that u can't code!

I did finish but I dieceded to not release it until version 0.1 becuase thats when I'm converting the site to files becuase right now I'm using a site builder (which stinks!!) so when version 0.1 launches thats when the template and stuff are going to be made from scratch

Archived