New Portfolio Site

clbembry

I kind of forgot about the old portfolio site I was working on, and when I look back at it, it looks terrible. I hope this one is much better. I'm still working on it, and by tomorrow it will have its own domain name: J3MSITES.com and a better host. C&C please.Click here to go to the website.EDIT: I bought a domain name and a better host.

have the images that are links change when you hover them... outer glow or somethinguse a map on cardboard.png so that the linked area fits the sign"your email", "subject", and "message" are sort of hard to read, white on lightthat form looks sort of odd in general, possibly have the background behind it have a 'piece of paper' that matches the envelope in color (like they are going to write the letter and put it in the envelope)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Use Javascript to pre-load your button images, it's very weird to see a button disappear when you hover over it the first time you take a look at the website, I can image that people with a slower connection, can get quite riddle by that.All in all your design is nice, right color use, it's a simple design but works.Other than those points you might to do a something with your regular links, it's clear that it's a link by the color change, but you might want to do something with the color when you hover over it.

• 3 weeks later...

I like the layout, but not the text. I would make it smaller, and dark.

Archived