Template

e4games

http://w3schools.com/css/css_howto.aspI think you just mean how to create a CSS sheet so that you don't have to include the <style> tabs in every page?Just have one sheet named style.css (has to have css extension) and then link to that page between your head tags
<head><link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="styles.css" /></head>

The styles.css sheet would have all your styles... like

hr {color:sienna}p {margin-left:20px}body {background-image:url("images/back40.gif")}

etc

You can do a web search on how to code a css template, or you can go buy a book. They are not that hard.

no I mean like make a whole css template like whats the code you do to make it appear
It's the same code used to make any other website; i.e. HTML/CSS. All the people that make templates use the same langauge we all use to make our own websites, they just make a bunch of layouts and offer it up to people (like at places like csstemplates. There's no special code to distinguish a template from a webpage, necessarily. Design a layout, and it's a template.However, other people develop stylesheets with basic styles and with those create basic HTML layouts (2 column, 3 column, etc) that they keep around rather than starting from scratch everytime. But all that is still done with HTML/CSS, so you either just have to learn how to make them, or in the meantime grab the for free online until you figure out what works best for you.

http://w3schools.com/css/tryit.asp?filename=trycss_float6Thats a really basic template you could use. Just copy and paste the code into a text editor or something lolI think you need to read from start to end the html and css tutorial. It seems like you're skipping everything in the tutorial and trying to find something that is attempting to answer your needs.

no I mean like make a whole css template like whats the code you do to make it appear
HTML/CSS.read the tutorials again...but slower.

Archived