Posting Robot?

Jamesking56

Hi there!Is there something out there that is a robot that can post in forums, So that you can setup what it posts and replies to and stuff?Preferably free please!Or,How can I make one using PHP?

seems somewhat superfluous. As in, how are you going to know what to tell it to post without knowing what to post/reply to? Are we really getting so lazy now that we can't even login and read a webpage on our own!? Loading a page takes what, a couple of seconds, passwords and logins can be remembered by browsers, I mean c'mon now. Sorry I don't mean to hate on your idea but it just seems a bit...silly.anyway, here's this if you must. seems sketchy, but if your hearts set on the idea, who am i to judge.

Edited by thescientist

seems somewhat superfluous. As in, how are you going to know what to tell it to post without knowing what to post/reply to? Are we really getting so lazy now that we can't even login and read a webpage on our own!? Loading a page takes what, a couple of seconds, passwords and logins can be remembered by browsers, I mean c'mon now. Sorry I don't mean to hate on your idea but it just seems a bit...silly.anyway, here's this if you must. seems sketchy, but if your hearts set on the idea, who am i to judge.
lol definitely seems sketchy... What's the fun in having a robot reply to forum threads that you're supposedly interested in... Why bother?