Jamesking56

Posting Robot?

Hi there!Is there something out there that is a robot that can post in forums, So that you can setup what it posts and replies to and stuff?Preferably free please!Or,How can I make one using PHP?

you mean like a spambot... :)

you mean like a spambot... :)
Not for Spamming, so it can post topics and posts as me instead of me having to login, load the page... etc.

seems somewhat superfluous. As in, how are you going to know what to tell it to post without knowing what to post/reply to? Are we really getting so lazy now that we can't even login and read a webpage on our own!? Loading a page takes what, a couple of seconds, passwords and logins can be remembered by browsers, I mean c'mon now. Sorry I don't mean to hate on your idea but it just seems a bit...silly.anyway, here's this if you must. seems sketchy, but if your hearts set on the idea, who am i to judge.

Edited by thescientist

seems somewhat superfluous. As in, how are you going to know what to tell it to post without knowing what to post/reply to? Are we really getting so lazy now that we can't even login and read a webpage on our own!? Loading a page takes what, a couple of seconds, passwords and logins can be remembered by browsers, I mean c'mon now. Sorry I don't mean to hate on your idea but it just seems a bit...silly.anyway, here's this if you must. seems sketchy, but if your hearts set on the idea, who am i to judge.
lol definitely seems sketchy... What's the fun in having a robot reply to forum threads that you're supposedly interested in... Why bother?