What Is The Best Way To Learn Photoshop.

JacksonAK92

So I'm about to begin learning photoshop as my first step on a long journey towards learning web design. There are two ways that I know of to learn it. One is to read about it and practice techniques mentioned in the books that I read. Or I can use online tutorials and web guides to learn. I'm open to both of these options, and perhaps a mixture of the two would be best.I'm wondering what you guys would recommend as a path to learning photoshop? What would you do to learn? I have an 800 page book on photoshop, and I intend to read it, but it is obviously quite long and would be quite time consuming, and frankly reading 800 pages on photoshop gets boring, so I'm thinking maybe there would be a more efficient and less boring way.What are your guys thoughts on this subject?

"classroom in a book"I have taken several photoshop classes and they all require that book, it's good, walks you through things so you can learn by example

You can learn by opening all the menus and trying things out. I learned to manage photoshop just fine without any classes of sorts.

Archived