Php Where

Faracus

I am having a little trouble with some code.

mysql_select_db("admin", $con);$result = mysql_query("SELECT tempcode FROM adminsWHERE tempcode !=''");while($row = mysql_fetch_array($result))  {  echo $row['tempcode'];  echo "<br />";  }?>

That is the code and I am given the error of "Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /www/uuuq.com/s/h/a/shackguys/htdocs/admin/check.php on line 19" which is the "while($row)......."

wow it's been a rough day. I totally poster the wrong code lolz.

{$con = mysql_connect("localhost","user","password");if (!$con)  {  die('Could not connect: ' . mysql_error());  }mysql_select_db("shackguys_admin", $con);$sql="INSERT INTO admins (tempcode)VALUES('$_POST[tempcode]')";if (!mysql_query($sql,$con))  {  die('Error: ' . mysql_error());  }echo "Code Created.<br /><form action='create.php' method='post'>Code: <input type='text' name='tempcode' /><br /><input type='submit' value='create' /></form>";mysql_close($con);}?>

with line 19 starting at { die('Could not connect: ' . mysql_error()); }It makes little sense to me that the same code in all my other pages fails on this one.

This error message:Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /www/uuuq.com/s/h/a/shackguys/htdocs/admin/check.php on line 19Means that a query failed. That error message does not go with the second code you posted, that error is triggered by the mysql_fetch_array function, which was in the first code you posted, but not the second.

Archived