Preview Fine - Disappears On Site

Kingy

Hi again everyone.I've added a new section to my site for a couple of videos which I've exported in flv format.I've added a couple of new pages for each video and clicking on a link will take you to the right page for the video.I've tested everything in Dreamweaver and it's preview so I know everything works locally and that's alright.However when I've uploaded everything in the right folders in my FTP the site all works apart from the actual videos.The videos don't show up where they're meant to and I don't understand why.Naturally I've tried to do some reading around this and I'm suspecting it's something to do with the way the video is linking after upload?I know that on both my computer and my FTP I've made sure I've made a folder called videos which is spelt the same in both placesand the movie files uploaded straight from my computer so no mistake there either.My site is at: www.kingmancheng.co.ukIf you click on Videos you'll see a couple of links in the page (which I'll adjust) and when you click into them they'll take you intothose blank pages. >_<

Damn..the scripts folder. >_<So I've added that in now because I've stupidly neglected that with the js file.And so the boxes where the videos should be appear which is great progress but the movie isn't playing...Thanks for the help so far still![edit]Made sure my Flash player was up to date just in case but no reason why it should be a problem because it works on preview.I get this from Firebug.MM_CheckFlashVersion('8,0,0,0','Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player. Do you want to download it now?');But it's completely up to date so what the flying heck? O_o

Oh I got that fixed up now, I'm terrible with Flash! (duh)Thanks a lot once again, it was just simple things I overlooked as usual. It was just neglecting a couple of necessary files that needed to be uploaded.

Archived