Fatal Error Help Please

Sesh

Ok so I get this error after on my site after being dormant from the site for about 20-30 minutes or so.Warning: require(templates/my_blog_v2/suckerfish.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/seshamaru/vanadielprofiles.com/templates/my_blog_v2/settings.php on line 165Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'templates/my_blog_v2/suckerfish.php' (include_path='/hsphere/local/home/seshamaru/vanadielprofiles.com/libraries/openid') in /hsphere/local/home/seshamaru/vanadielprofiles.com/templates/my_blog_v2/settings.php on line 165(no amount of changing the path in the settings has helped btw, I've tried everything under the sun ;:)Firstly, let me say I'm a beginner at best when it comes to php, I really don't know much so this is out of my knowledge. The error only occurs once you've been logged into the site, and come back after a good period of time, or restart your computer etc. If you hit refresh the site works perfectly and completely as it should. The problem seems to be coming from the login module conflicting with the menu system. If I remove the module no problems at all, but of course I can't do that and the module goes hand in hand with the social engine I have running on the site. I've looked around on google for this problem and it seems to be a common one, but my problem seems to end up being a bit different each time since my site runs on Joomla. I've fooled around with this problem for hours, and I'm completely stuck... any advice or help would be seriously appreciated.If anyone needs to look at some code or whatnot I'm happy to P.M or post just let me know.Thank you in advance.

If it's related to the session timing out, it might be storing some type of information in the session that it needs. Create a page with only this on it:<?phpecho '<pre>' . print_r($_SESSION) . '</pre>';?>Save that and upload it to your server, then log in and once you're logged in type in the URL to that page. Copy and paste what you see there.

This is after you logged in? It should have some information there if you're logged in, assuming they use the session for that. Try to print the cookies also:<?phpsession_start();echo '<pre>' . print_r($_SESSION) . '</pre>';echo '<pre>' . print_r($_COOKIE) . '</pre>';?>

Archived