Css Container, Element Id, Class

shoushan

I want to change a position of a submit button. I understand how to align it but I can't figure out what element information to put in.I have a remedial understanding of CSS. I am using web developer and if I try to put in what I think the element information to put in it doesn't work.I think it's something like mod_login_button or .button or .button_submit ( not really sure which configurationCan someone help me figure out just what element information to use and how to read and utilize the web developer elements info box for future reference.Link to siteI would like to move the login box next to the remember me checkbox.

change this peace of you table (marked red), changed the order of the 'td' and removed the margin of the checkbox (you can just find it in the css and delete it)<td> <label for="mod_login_username"> Username </label> <br /> <input name="username" id="mod_login_username" type="text" class="inputbox" alt="username" size="10" /> <br /> <label for="mod_login_password"> Password </label> <br /> <input type="password" id="mod_login_password" name="passwd" class="inputbox" size="10" alt="password" /> <br /> <input type="submit" name="Submit" class="button" value="Login" /> <input type="checkbox" style="margin-left: 0px;" name="remember" id="mod_login_remember" class="inputbox" value="yes" alt="Remember Me" /> <label for="mod_login_remember"> Remember me </label> <br /> </td>Is this what you wanted?

Archived