Flash Banner Help

stkr

Currently, I have a script that loads and rotates images on my website. It does the job perfectly, but because of the large image file sizes, and because I do want to add more images, I have found a flash alternative that loads much faster and will allow me to add more images. I am having some difficulties getting it setup, however.First, here is a link to the Banner that I am trying to use on my website: http://www.weberdesignlabs.com/blog/?p=33It is free for download and use, and it does exactly what I need, which is why I would really appreciate anyone who could help me to get it functioning properly. I changed the dimensions of the stage in the .fla file in Adobe Flash and resaved it as an .swf. Though this did change the movie to the right size, my images are still being cut off to the size that the banner was previously set at. ss.jpgHere, you can see the green banner (it's not a banner that I would actually use, just a filler image). It's actual resolution is 791x190, but for some reason, Flash is not allowing it to take up the entire stage. If anyone could help I would appreciate it. If anymore information is needed from me, feel free to ask.

Mmk. Got it to work.At first I thought maybe it had something to do with the ActionScript, but it turns out that it's actually something much simpler. Follow this path:Main Timeline -> Banner_MCThen resize the mask layer and button layer to the size of the images you intend to show. Both use button_mc for their surface area.If you need further explanation, or the tweaked file, just let me know.

Archived