Create Text File

my4bros

What is your code? How isn't it working? Are there any error messages?

I know 2 ways to create a file....1 fopen("file_path.txt",a+);Read the fopen() manualhttp://ru2.php.net/manual/en/function.fopen.phpa+ for"Open for reading and writing; place the file pointer at the end of the file. If the file does not exist, attempt to create it."2touch(); same as shell =)

i just pastet his coding<?php$file=fopen("file.txt","a+");?>And run itanf get this errorWarning: fopen(file.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/abcd/public_html/create.php on line 2How do i solve this pls help me

Try this and tell us what you get....<?php$file_path="file.txt";function your_code();{//paste here your code here if succeed}function change_mod(){{chmod($file_path, 0755);}if(!$file){touch($file_path) or die("PLZ Allow users to create files in www folder");}$file_open=fopen($file,a) or function change_mod();$file_open=fopen($file,a) or die("Error");fclose($file_open);}?>

no its getting somany errors ,please give working code to create this .......i terribly need this
Contact your host, and ask them for "writing permissions within the public_html folder" and/or further assistance.

Archived