Comments Please

seems to work good from what i've clicked through... could be a little "prettier" though, i would start by making a header image that fits into it's surrounding better

You've got some well written code, and it validates :) which is even better. The code might be a bit hard to read for a human, but that happens when you generate code as opposed to long handing it. Overall a pretty good site, my suggestion would be to not have the header background and main background the same color and the menu a different one. You either need all three the same or perhaps 3 different colors that all match. The menu just seems a bit disjointed to me.

• 1 month later...

Why do php websites have to be so ugly? It's like you coding enthusiasts despise graphical appeal.

• 4 weeks later...

That's a little harsh, Spiffeh. I mean, I have noticed that a lot of people who are code-heavy seem to be less concerned about design than validation. And vice-versa for that matter. I'm working on templates for a client that's providing an online service (actually, an iPhone app that will have a web interface for their clients). My design is attractive enough, but when I go to validate the code I get a few errors. I do test my sites across the five major browsers, and if they look good, I usually don't bother responding to the errors.On the other hand, there are plenty of coders that have a good sense of design. It's just a matter of learning.