Margin Top In Ie

equinesites

In my menu bar, below my header, I have the top margin adjusted to 120px, which apparently IE doesn't like, as it adjusts it so that it looks like the margin is at 100px. Is there a workaround or some fix for this? Looks fine in FF and Safari. Here's the link to the site (still in construction mode):http://pmpf.squarespace.com/I set a height on the page header, because otherwise if I don't set a height in IE it cuts off the top of the logo. Here is the CSS for the header and wrapper as well, in case you need it:#pageHeader {padding-top : 20px;padding-bottom : 36px;background-image : url(/storage/headerF.jpg);background-position : -25px 0;background-repeat : no-repeat;height: 136px;} #canvasWrapper {padding-left : 0;margin-right : auto;margin-left : auto;background-image : url(/storage/canvas_headerF.jpg);background-position : -5px 0;background-repeat : no-repeat;

I don't see a difference between firefox and IE 8. Which version of IE are you using?

In my menu bar, below my header, I have the top margin adjusted to 120px, which apparently IE doesn't like, as it adjusts it so that it looks like the margin is at 100px. Is there a workaround or some fix for this? Looks fine in FF and Safari. Here's the link to the site (still in construction mode):http://pmpf.squarespace.com/I set a height on the page header, because otherwise if I don't set a height in IE it cuts off the top of the logo. Here is the CSS for the header and wrapper as well, in case you need it:#pageHeader {padding-top : 20px;padding-bottom : 36px;background-image : url(/storage/headerF.jpg);background-position : -25px 0;background-repeat : no-repeat;height: 136px;} #canvasWrapper {padding-left : 0;margin-right : auto;margin-left : auto;background-image : url(/storage/canvas_headerF.jpg);background-position : -5px 0;background-repeat : no-repeat;

i reckon a good amount of people still use IE7. I would think it would still be practical to test for 6 too, just to be on the safe side.