asd

Esqarrouth

• 3 weeks later...
any other problems?
Yes remove it please, it's a burden for the eye, and you might want to find a designer for your website, I know scripting is allot of fun, and making cool functions, but your siite has to appeal to people.Here is a list of a couple things you want to improve.- Don't overdo HTML borders, they are frankly quite ugly and have a very low eye-appeal.- Your forum does not match with the rest of the website at all.- Your menu navigation is rather blunt, try something innovative.- on the page "Linkler" and the page "Ekip" your content is placed very differently, try using a stylesheet, to get a bit more off an Chronological order, so each page sorta has the same content build up, makes it allot easier for people to browse through it.- Try to avoid using default images that can be downloaded from the web. (secondly you try to blend that picture in the with background, which is very confusing to say the least)- You use a very Strong RED and BLUE color on your website, these colors clash allot, try using a white font if you want to make a blue portfolio.I hope these critiques all fall in good order, cause they are just there to get you better with it.If you want more tips, or are looking for designers feel free to contact me at warnicro@gmail.com.

• 3 weeks later...

The background distracting... I would use it for a header instead of having a boring one. The transparency of the content boxes only adds to the distraction-ness of the background... also your colour coordination sucks. Red on blue looks amateur.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived