Transparent Background?

cataract777

Hi guys, I'm creating a website with an iframe inside to use for text and I have a background that I like alot and would like a transparent background for the iframe so you can see the background through the iframe. I found an example of the transparent box:cookies1.jpgI don't know if there's a code for the transparent background, or if it's a color, I can't find it anywhere. I'm using HTML by the way, XHTML codes are welcome too

It's most likely a 1*1 background PNG with alpha-transparency, with background-repeat:repeat;.

This can be brought in effect with graphic program like Photoshop using the concept of layers. One layer consists of image as background and another layer is transparent with light white color and then this layer can be transformed into desired shape onto the first layer.With Iframe, you can use opacity tag but iframe looks artificial on the webpage as it leaves the border impression on the webpage.

This can be brought in effect with graphic program like Photoshop using the concept of layers. One layer consists of image as background and another layer is transparent with light white color and then this layer can be transformed into desired shape onto the first layer.With Iframe, you can use opacity tag but iframe looks artificial on the webpage as it leaves the border impression on the webpage. go to www.w3schools.com click CSS link there is CSS IMAGE OPACITY and is your answer.

This can be brought in effect with graphic program like Photoshop using the concept of layers. One layer consists of image as background and another layer is transparent with light white color and then this layer can be transformed into desired shape onto the first layer.With Iframe, you can use opacity tag but iframe looks artificial on the webpage as it leaves the border impression on the webpage.
The question was already answered. Iframes are an old technique which I do not encourage, since it has many disadvantages.The way to make a box with a transparent background is to have a white semi-transparent PNG image that's 1 x 1 pixels in size, and use it as a background image for the box.

Archived