Green & Brown Earthly Theme

omgRawr

• 4 weeks later...

I've never been a fan of background pictures, but I would agree with the other suggestions by ingolme, some sort of texture, borders, or a different color between the header and the menu might add some stuff to it. This is more a question than a critique, why did you create a new sub folder for each page? Was there some structural thing or something? I've always found it much easier to create multiple pages in one directory rather than multiple directories.

I've never been a fan of background pictures, but I would agree with the other suggestions by ingolme, some sort of texture, borders, or a different color between the header and the menu might add some stuff to it. This is more a question than a critique, why did you create a new sub folder for each page? Was there some structural thing or something? I've always found it much easier to create multiple pages in one directory rather than multiple directories.
He most likely has all the files in one directory, and is using a technology called mod_rewrite to make the URLs look cleaner.

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot access the website with the URL you provided.

Archived