Help With Recaptcha

walapu

I do not see what exactly is wrong here. When I get the answer correct it still says it is the wrong one.

<table><form action="/submit/" method="post"><tr><td><b>URL:</b></td><td align="right"></td><td><input name="url" type="text" size="60"></td></tr></td><tr><td></td><td></td><td>To help us distinguish between sites submitted by individuals and<br>those automatically entered by software robots, please type the numbers<br>shown here into the box below.</td></tr><tr><td></td><td></td><td><?phprequire_once('recaptchalib.php');$publickey = "blablabla "; // you got this from the signup pageecho recaptcha_get_html($publickey);?></td></tr><tr><td></td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr><td></td><td></td><td><input type="submit" id="submit" value="Submit Url" name="submit_button" ></td></tr></form></table><?phprequire_once('recaptchalib.php');$privatekey = "blabla";$resp = recaptcha_check_answer ($privatekey,                                $_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"],                                $_POST["recaptcha_challenge_field"],                                $_POST["recaptcha_response_field"]);$errors = false;if (isset($_POST['submit_button']) and $validation==FALSE)   {   $errors = true;   echo "<font color=\"#ff0000\">-Please enter a valid url</font><br/>";   }if (isset($_POST['submit_button']) and !$resp->is_valid) {   $errors = true;   echo "<font color=\"#ff0000\">-The reCAPTCHA wasn't entered correctly. Go back and try it again.</font><br/>";}if (isset($_POST['submit_button']) and !$errors)   {	stuff }?> 

I have messed up some place here

if (isset($_POST['submit_button']) and !$resp->is_valid) {   $errors = true;   echo "<font color=\"#ff0000\">-The reCAPTCHA wasn't entered correctly. Go back and try it again.</font><br/>";}

http://recaptcha.net/plugins/php/Thanks

Archived