Scrolling Menu

Kon-Tiki

Hey,I need to make a menu where, if you go with your mouse to the top, the contents of the menu will scroll up, and if you move the mouse down, the contents will go down. I got code for it ready, but it doesn't play nice with doctypes, which means the entire rest of the site's messed up if I use it and make it work. With a proper doctype, the thing works in IE, but not in Firefox.My main question now is if anybody here knows of some script that does this and actually works without messing the entire site up.Thanks in advance,Kon-Tiki

Thanks, that's pretty much what I'm looking for (except them being submenu's). Only problem with that, is that it's not free. Can't find the code there, as the part that I need, is obfuscated.I found a free script for horizontal scrolling here, but I can't get it to work vertically instead of horizontally :)

Hurray! Found this, and after some fiddling about, I finally got it to work :) Now to get it to play nice with the Mootools gallery, and make it so that that gallery works without Javascript as well.Aaaaalmost there :)Edit: OH FOR COITUS' SAKE! It's either that Jquery scroll menu OR that Mootools gallery... Time to find a gallery like that using Jquery.

Archived