Slide Show

me16_17

So this is what I want:A horizontal menuewhen the user scrolls over a button on the menue the picture below it changes appropriatelyexample:user hovers over "rafting" menue button, and the picture below the menue changes from what it was into a picture of rafting.is this possible? so again, a basic clean horizontal menue, with a slide show effect

This site has some really neat slideshow scripts you can use.Moreover you can edit this script to do just what you wanted above. Watch out, most of these codes will not vaildate.

This site has some really neat slideshow scripts you can use.Moreover you can edit this script to do just what you wanted above. Watch out, most of these codes will not vaildate.

alright so i understand how i need to modify that one to make it work but i done know JS i only know html and css, could anyone help me with that? i'd really appreciate it, basically i just need to change the submenue to display a photo instead of more links

alright so i understand how i need to modify that one to make it work but i done know JS i only know html and css, could anyone help me with that? i'd really appreciate it, basically i just need to change the submenue to display a photo instead of more links

also, if someone is going to help me with this, how do i get the links to look more professional? perhaps closed in a box or something, its going on a company website, but like i said it uses JS and i dont know that lol

Does it have to be a slideshow? Or is it just for a way to display pictures? There are some cool Pure CSS and HTML thumbnail-like code tht could be used...

well it doesnt have to be a slide show and i have a version working without the link idea but it would be cool if instead of them automatically rotating they rotated when the user moused over the corrosponding link.the black borders on the images is just because the images weren't wide enough so i made a larger canvas as a place holder for nowwww.venividi-vici.com/from scratch/test.htm