Form Help

webdanny88

Hi, I have a little problem with a form i've made on my girlfriends website,i need to link her e-mail address to the submit button on the bottom of the form, so when someone fills out the form and clicks the submit button it sends the info to her email account.I have the usual code:

<form action=""><input type="button" value="Submit" </form>

Any help with this issue will be much appreicated.Thanks in advance.

Hi, I have a little problem with a form i've made on my girlfriends website,i need to link her e-mail address to the submit button on the bottom of the form, so when someone fills out the form and clicks the submit button it sends the info to her email account.I have the usual code:
<form action=""><input type="button" value="Submit" </form>

Any help with this issue will be much appreicated.Thanks in advance.

The answer to your question is in the W3Schools PHP Tutorial

You could just google for "PHP contact form" and you'll get all the code you need :).Ofcourse, it's more awesome if you write it yourself (which isn't too hard).

Edited by Yvil

you will also have to ensure your web server has php active.If not your only option could be to try other languages if all fails either swtich host or else you might just have to have a mailto: link which opens the cilents default e-mail program such as Microsoft Outlook Express.

You could just google for "PHP contact form" and you'll get all the code you need :).Ofcourse, it's more awesome if you write it yourself (which isn't too hard).