Php Mafia Onlien Game Help.

andybeech

HiI am making a online mafia game so that i can get use to using php to make interactive things like games. I am new to php and dont know that much, i design websites quite well e.g http://legendaryoutlaws.uk.to this is one that i designed for my bmx team before we stopped being a team for a while. As i said i am new to php and need some help to get me started with an online mafia game. I have built most of the template, got a working login system which needs some more work to it. Now i gotta make the game any help/tips would be appreciated. Also my mate suggested me to do a online mafia game as i have a company which i started about 4 months back and has had nothing on it or what ever so he said to make a online mafia game and use paypal so that people can buy things like turns, items, weapons etc. So if anybody can help me it would be well appreciated.Thanks againAndyBeech

Step 1 is to design all of the features for the game, everything that anyone can do. Once you know what you want to build, the next step is to design the database to support it. Once you have the database designed, each page pretty much just becomes a way to either update the database or read from it.

Step 1 is to design all of the features for the game, everything that anyone can do. Once you know what you want to build, the next step is to design the database to support it. Once you have the database designed, each page pretty much just becomes a way to either update the database or read from it.
ok thanks do you have any codes that i could use to make the features.

Right, so you need to learn how to program in PHP. You're not going to be able to build this unless you understand PHP, there's not just a series of code fragments you can piece together to make this. You're going to need to design how you want it to work, and then figure out what you need to do with PHP in order to make that happen.

Archived