Problems Receiving A Php Form As Email

owosso

I set up a contact web page for a client in a php format. Web users fill in the form with necessary information, click submit and it then is directed to my client's email account.As far as I can tell, the php is correct. When I test it by directing it to my own email account, it works. When I direct it to my client's email, it appears to work from the user side - the user receives the proper "thank you" response. However, my client never receives the email.As far as we can tell, my client's email account is working correctly. I can send a normal email to him and he receives it.My client's account is with Charter and I have been struggling for more than three weeks to communicate with them. Not an easy task. I simply want to know if my client's email is filtering the messages? However, I am never able to get proper correspondence with the techs, only with a go-between who doesn't understand my questions.Today, Charter emailed and said they tested the form and according to their email log, it went through. My client did not receive them. However, she received error messages from Charter saying "This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:Other or undefined network or routing statusPlease reply to Postmaster@charter.netif you feel this message to be in error."Does anyone have any ideas of what I need to check, or what I should be asking Charter? I'm at my wits end.

Update on this issue: Turns out the email my client received from Charter (the one listed above) has an attachment with it containing the information submitted in the form. Then there's another twist. My client also has a WordPress blog as part of his website. Now, since Charter has been "working" on the php form problem, he has started to receive comments made to the blog as emails, along with the same error messages.Can anyone help? What could be possibly going wrong?

Archived