Authentication mode

cyrus_

Hi,I am trying to chage Authentication mode to "Sql server and Windows NT" under localserver -> properties ->security tab ->authentication.but after i click on ok and close properties it changes back to the Windows NT mode again.Why i can not change it?I must to tell that i installed Sharepoint Services and some day i would do something with sharepoint involving and i had to change authentication mode to Windows nt , i dont remember what it was, så i did it , now i can not chang it to mixed mode (SQl Server and windows nt).help please

Hi,I am trying to chage Authentication mode to "Sql server and Windows NT" under localserver -> properties ->security tab ->authentication.but after i click on ok and close properties it changes back to the Windows NT mode again.Why i can not change it?I must to tell that i installed Sharepoint Services and some day i would do something with sharepoint involving and i had to change authentication mode to Windows nt , i dont remember what it was, så i did it , now i can not chang it to mixed mode (SQl Server and windows nt).help please

Hi, You can change this authentication mode from SQL enterprise manager ..Tool>Sql server configuration properties > Security...Then you can change this security option....