I Am Missing Something

isuck

http://w3schools.com/jsref/jsref_obj_string.aspThere are many tables on your site like the one on this page where there are two columns at the end - one for FF and one for IE. I get that one is firefox and one is internet explorer. But I do not understand what the numbers in the column represent. For instance, on the row concerning constructors (see link above) , FF has "1" (of something) while IE has "4". I just don't know WHAT FF has 1 of and IE has 4 of. I have searched the site for an explaination of what these columns refer to. I cannot find anything. I am worried that I am not understanding everything you are saying. Thanks, Angie

Those refer to the earliest version of that browser in which the feature appeared. It's explained somewhere, but a new user who lands on the page won't realize that or know where to look for the explanation.

Those refer to the earliest version of that browser in which the feature appeared. It's explained somewhere, but a new user who lands on the page won't realize that or know where to look for the explanation.
thanks! I figured it was something like that but I just wanted to know for sure.

Archived