Ecommerce & Secure Payments

chibineku

I am going to be making a website for my mother to sell products online, which will of course entail accepting payments. I was hoping for a general idea of what companies people have tried and trust - should I go for our bank's option, or are there better ones? Please post the name of any company you have used, and any thoughts on it - how easy was it to integrate? how reasonable are their blanket/per transaction costs? what was the support like? etc. My hosting company has a deal set up with protx (now sagepay.com), so that would be the most convenient option, but I don't mind a little effort to get the most secure service, and the one we can integrate most fully.

• 2 years later...

Hi,From my experience that i have on accepting credit cards online, If you are in the US you may use Authorize.netAnd if not, so, For global you may use 2checkout.com. (The one who accepts the credit cards online is called merchant) So you need to have a merchant account with the provider you may select.Your bank account will be connected with your merchant account so your provider will send the money that you earned online to your bank account.hope that helps.

• 6 months later...