Hyperlink For The Values Of The Database Dynamically.. Problem

Amarnath

Hi Friends..I have a doubt in generating hyperlinks dynamically for the values which are accessed from the Mysql database...i have an image for my report i have attached it.. please find it..

-- here i printed the headings---for($i=1; $i<$fields_num; $i++){	$field = mysql_fetch_field($result);	}// printing table rowswhile($row = mysql_fetch_row($result)){	echo "<tr class='gentext' style='padding-top:2px; padding-bottom:2px;'>";	// $row is array... foreach( .. ) puts every element	// of $row to $cell variable	foreach($row as $cell)		echo "<td class='gentext' width='100px'>$cell</td>"; }

atlast i printed the cell values it prints horizontally.. all the values at a time...my problem is to generate the hyperlinks for the $cell values dynamically...from the follwing attachment.. it has different fields i need to link these field values to the other php...i mean that for example...i have no.of circles... when i want to see those circles list i should go to the another php to list all the values of circles..can any one help me.. plzzzThanks in Advance...Visit this link

Which part don't you understand? You need to print a link out that includes the ID of whatever you want to look up, and on the lookup page you get the ID and display the information from the database. You're printing all of the columns out in a foreach loop, if you need different links or whatever for each column you need to remove that loop and just print each column individually.