Simple Program For Ping

anggwaponi

hello all,is their any simple program in which i can ping different IP addresses like a batch file?like for example, i want to ping 64.233.189.104, as well, 216.128.29.26, and 65.200.204.204. instead that i will wait for 64.233.189.104 to return to C:\> line or prompt, it will just continue to ping the next IP address and the next IP address.all i need to see is the continuity of its replies or results of ping that it has a consistent of flows like 20-intervals before the next IP address. then it will run in command prompt like a batch file, and will toggle repeat to the very beginning IP address after the last IP address was run. perhaps i can also stop it anytime in between like Ctrl+Z.its like a loop or simple cycle. i just plan to put it in my desktop so i can manage it to run easily.i found a scenario that sounds like this thread that uses @echo:http://malektips.com/xp_dos_0025.htmli'm not just familiar w/ programming or i just don't have the knowhow what's follow next.i appreciate any help or assistance on this thread. cheers!

Try something like this script. The author had actually altered it, and I can't see his final result
hello boen_robot ..i'm a little bit puzzled by the link though i can say that it truly gives me new ideas.i also tried to search on the net about such situation but seems the more i read it, the more i get confuse ... amazing.any way, perhaps u can farther assist me or anyone lending their help will be much appreciated.thanks.cheers!

hi Synook ..is their like an specific site or link in which it gives hints, tips or ideas about ways to make batch files for ping?i'm not that just good when it comes to real programming though i have started to initiate simple programs but it results to errors. and this errors are the reasons that i'm puzzled of considering ... as i said, i'm just beginners and having hard-time to absorb all things at once.like this is the programs i have edited:Start:@echo offping 64.233.189.104 -n 10 ping 216.128.29.26 -n 10 ping 65.200.204.204 -n 10 Goto:Startits results:Windows cannot find ':'.Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. To search for a file, click the Start button, and then click Search.what must be lacking in it??cheers!

:Start...Goto StartLook up a batch reference online if you have questions, there is a lot of information about this.
Dude, is there anything you don't know?

I didn't know that until I looked it up on Google. I got a batch file working yesterday to ping a few domains, and spent a few minutes on Google to figure out how to do it. It wasn't all that difficult, it just takes a little research.

hi again to both of u chibineku and justsomeguy ..this is the way i programmed it::Start@echo offping 64.233.189.104 -n 10ping 216.128.29.26 -n 10ping 65.200.204.204 -n 10Goto Startis their a space between the colon and letter S? how about between the @ (at) sign and word echo, is their a space on it too??i tried to run it but the result was the same, it runs to fast i can barely manage to look on it. then it stays with the IP address 64.233.189.104 and never hop to the next IP address which is 216.128.29.26 and 65.200.204.204.i'm sure i have definitely saved it as a batch file since the icon in my desktop where i saved the said file has a gear logo. well, i salute u both that it takes less effort in making the program. i, on the other hand, is not as superb when it comes to this endeavor. perhaps u can just lend to me the link then i can walk through on it. its just that i need this program also for systematic work.cheers!

is their a space between the colon and letter S?
No.
how about between the @ (at) sign and word echo, is their a space on it too?
No.If it prints the command instead of running it, that means it can't find the command. Give it the full path to ping.exe instead. It's usually in the system32 folder.

hello justsomeguy ..i was able to trace the missing link of my program. i reverse the order of @echo off and Start. so i think that's it. i'm so thankful of u all for helping and sharing your knowledge. i'm sure many will benefit this guidance.thanks.

Archived