Please Lead Me

Maisara-WD

Hi guys..Can any body tell me:How to be a pro css coder.. I understand it very well, but... you know, some concepts are missing, I cannot describe, I belive that the perfect prfessional coder should understand something beyon the basics, he should feel the code and how it will be shown, he should know how browsers treat his code, he should know that IE 4, 5 will do this, while 6,7 will do this. 8 will do this, FF will do this Safari will do this, and all othermanners that the code will be shown in each other browser... So How can I do this???What to do to DIGEST CSS coding :)How can I learn about web browsers..??? e-books, v tutorials, other materuals??Please help meThanks

I'd say keep practicing and learn from any mistakes/what doesn't work. Trying something and seeing it work perfectly in one browser, but not another, is a sure way to remember that bug for a long time, haha. All in all, Once you start testing on most standards-compliant browsers, most things generally work across the board (except maybe for the way certian elements are rendered) Usually it's just tweaking your pages till IE catches up all the way, although IE8 has done a fairly good job. Also, validate your code often throughout development, and consider using Strict doctypes.

Thank you, that's really helpfulbut I did see some guys that prepare ready menus and websites components in css, that know it all, and know exactly what each browser will do... so I askedthank you very muchany other suggestions??

Archived