Samsung Iq 2009: Win Big With Widgets On Samsung I8910 Hd

Guest Ju Young Ahn

Guest Ju Young Ahn

Hello,I would like to inform you of a widget competition called Samsung Innovation Quest (aka Samsung IQ) for our Symbian i8910 HD device.Prizes include cash prizes for first, second & third place and opportunities to distribute on our ‘More Widgets’ download service.- First prize - £15,000- Second prize - £8,000- Third prize - £5,000 Samsung Mobile Widgets are WebKit based and follow the W3C draft standard for widget packaging. They can be docked in the Touch Wiz UI widget tray for easy home screen launch.Widgets are becoming increasingly important in the mobile context and Samsung IQ is the perfect way to get familiar them. Plus, in the spirit of openness, the terms and conditions of the competition are non-exclusive and all intellectual property remains with you. Full details and entry submission is at www.samsungiq.com. The team at Samsung Mobile Innovator have provided a range of resources to help you get started, so why wait.All widgets must be submitted by Friday 28th August 2009.Please feel free to contact me for any further questions.Kind RegardsJu Young AhnSamsung Mobile Innovator

Archived