Error Message: Invalid Object Name

ready2drum

I set up the following new query last evening whereby it parsed successfully and executed successfully, however, when I opened up the query this morning and ran the execute command, it gave the following error and I'm not sure why or what caused it to happen:Msg 208, Level 16, State 1, Line 1Invalid object name 'jumbo'.Msg 208, Level 16, State 1, Line 1Invalid object name 'jumbo_audit'.I verified that there were no spelling errors and that the table names were valid/spelled correctly/has available data....here's the code below:

SELECT jumbo.jumbo_id, jumbo.machine_id, jumbo.grade_spec, jumbo.ts_turned_up,jumbo_audit.jumbo_id AS jumbo_audit_jumbo_id, jumbo_audit.mx_timestamp, jumbo_audit.mx_action_code, jumbo_audit.wgt_slabbedFROM jumbo INNER JOIN jumbo_audit ON jumbo.jumbo_id = jumbo_audit.jumbo_idWHERE (((jumbo.machine_id)='14') AND ((jumbo.ts_turned_up)>=1246791600 And (jumbo.ts_turned_up)<=1246877999));

fyi...using SQL Server Management Studio 2005.Thanks in advance for your assistance!

All of those tables exist? When you run the query do you have the correct database selected?
Yes, they do exist...and I was able to run the query just a few seconds ago without any errors.....turns out that I didn't use the correct login/password to connect to the SQL Server database....it looks like it's working now.Now the goal is to take this query results and come up with a PHP script that will pull the data collected from the query and display it on a web page. I'd prefer to create a stored procedure, but since I'm fairly new to all this SQL Server Reporting and PHP, it'll take a bit of time.do you have any suggestions on which is the best / most effecient way to accomplish this goal? Thanks!

Archived