Inserting Mysql Into A Html Table

toxic27

Here's my situation:I have just recently implemented an upload form onto my website that allows users to browse and upload their photos to the site. I have taken the uploaded file's name and inserted it into a MySQL database with its own ID and stuff. So far, I have had little to no problems with it. Now I need to display the photos.I don't want to just display them in one large column (I already know how to do that) but rather display them in a HTML table. So I just need to print MySQL data into a table in a certain way. This might make it easier to understand:Column 1 - Column 2 - Column 3 - Column 4data #1 - data #2 - data #3 - data #4data #5 - data #6 - data #7 - data #8data #9 - data #10 - data #11 - data #12...and so on...NOT:Column 1 - Column 2 - Column 3 - Column 4data #1 - data #1 - data #1 - data #1data #2 - data #2 - data #2 - data #2data #3 - data #3 - data #3 - data #3Any help? Any PHP scripts out there that can do this? Thanks.If you need more info, just ask.

But the disposition of that information isn't tabular. You can get the effect you want by putting them in individual <div> elements:

<div class="box">data</div>

And giving them 25% width:

.box { width: 25%; text-align: center; }