Phproxy Problem

KyleKJune

You don't need to know SSL, but your proxy needs to support it. At the moment, it looks like it doesn't.

You don't need to know SSL, but your proxy needs to support it. At the moment, it looks like it doesn't.
i have php proxy others who have php proxy can use facebook and other secure login sites.do you know where i can get the correct proxy files or how to improve mine i have the newest version on the download link i gave at top of thread.im trying to get my proxy to work before school starts. i got about 1 week till then.

oh i just checked my webhost doesn't support ssl. i dont know how to tell if my proxy does but i think it does because other php proxy sites work on facebook.so all i have to do is upload my files to a webhost that supports ssl?anyone know a free webhost that supports ssl?

This is not to get round your school's access restrictions is it?
not for me.maybe others will do it but im trying to see if i can make a profit from having ads on my site before i actually buy an expensive hosting plan. the main reason people use proxys is to access myspace facebook and other secure sites. if my proxy does not work with them most people would not use it. it is not illegal i already checked out all the legal information i could about proxys.