Iframe

nuzerog

Hi,I am trying to embed one web page into another. If I use Iframes can I also make it a link so that a full size option can open? And is there a way to fit the entire width of the page in an iframe (make the text wrap around) thanks. HKIM

By wrapping around do you mean like a newspaper article? or text on top and on bottom?Changing the size of the Iframe during the session: that sounds like javascript or some other client-side language.Not sure what you mean by the entire width. If you mean make the IFrame the same width as the parent page, then you would change its width property to 100%.Also to make it more seamless, try removing the borders or making the width 0px

By wrapping around do you mean like a newspaper article? or text on top and on bottom?Changing the size of the Iframe during the session: that sounds like javascript or some other client-side language.Not sure what you mean by the entire width. If you mean make the IFrame the same width as the parent page, then you would change its width property to 100%.Also to make it more seamless, try removing the borders or making the width 0px
Well I am looking for away to attach a blog to an existing webpage. Just a small window in the corner of the page. Ideally I want it to be a link so by clicking on it they will go the blog page. With iframes I can't get the entire width of the page on unless I use the scroll bars. So either I want some way of forcing the embedded page to conform to a specific width or utilize another method of embedding. Thanks MuchHKIM

I coded something similar to what you are looking for here. See my page for a sample : http://neea.comuv.com/?Show=Projects&ID=532I highly recommend you write a PHP code to scan the blog you want to embed. Run it on page load or set it as a cron job, which ever you think will work better for you. Then load the results of your blog scan on your web site.Anyways, I think what you need is something more advanced than iframe.

Archived