Css Confusion?

taaron12

Hi guys. I'm working on a new css-based layout for my site, in a WiP "scratchpad". (Usually away from the online files, but since I'm having problems..) I've managed to get the menu css to work, and the layout works in Dreamweaver...but when I go to preview it: On IE, Google Chrome, and Firefox the menu css works, but the layout(scratchpad) css doesn't. Menu is placed into the Header"Updates" and "About" are supposed to go in the left column, All the "latest" entries are supposed to go in the center column, adsense ads in the right column and the footer. (at least for the main page. I still have other sections to do. :) ) Can anyone give me some advise on what I might be doing wrong? Thanks!<ETA> Whoops! Having a link might help, wouldn't it? :)http://www.taaron.org/scratchpad/scratchpad.html </ETA>

#all { 	   width:640px; height:600px;	   margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; 	   ) /* <---- syntax error nullifies all subsequest definitions */

By the way, never trust DW's design view.

#all { 	   width:640px; height:600px;	   margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; 	   ) /* <---- syntax error nullifies all subsequest definitions */

By the way, never trust DW's design view.

That was it. Thanks! Funny thing is, I don't remember changing it.Also, I'll keep that advice in mind, and keep previewing it in the browsers.

Archived