Round Corners On Tables, See Them Eveywere On The Web Is It Hard Coded

hansolo

i have noticed some tables have round corners, are the round corners created by a graphic image or hard coded. As some of the tables have hyperlinks inside as an example i reffer to the w3schools tables have round corners. I'm sorry if this is a complicated i apologise now but i am unsure .<html><head><style type="text/css">table.ex1 {table-layout:auto}table.ex2 {table-layout:fixed}</style></head><body><table class="ex1" border="1" width="100%"><tr><td width="5%">space1</td><td width="95%">space2</td></tr></table><br />cheers

No, round corners aren't usually done with tables (though they can be done). They're done with boxes (<div> elements). There are many ways to do it. Search on Google for round corners CSS

Tables rarely have round corners as that is their nature, but as Ingolme states, "They're done with boxes". Div elements inside div elements. I use a code set that manipulates the "background: url(website) position" syntax to give me rounded corners. There are lots of scripts out there, some more useful than others. I'm going to assume that in tables they're done in a similar fashion

Archived