sending empty form

sjap

hello i am new to php programming and i have a little problemi have this html form:// Boeking.html<html><head><title>Boeking</title><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"><script language="JavaScript"><!--function MM_findObj(n, d) { //v4.0 var p,i,x; if(!d) d=document; if((p=n.indexOf("?"))>0&&parent.frames.length) { d=parent.frames[n.substring(p+1)].document; n=n.substring(0,p);} if(!(x=d[n])&&d.all) x=d.all[n]; for (i=0;!x&&i<d.forms.length;i++) x=d.forms[n]; for(i=0;!x&&d.layers&&i<d.layers.length;i++) x=MM_findObj(n,d.layers.document); if(!x && document.getElementById) x=document.getElementById(n); return x;}function MM_validateForm() { //v4.0 var i,p,q,nm,test,num,min,max,errors='',args=MM_validateForm.arguments; for (i=0; i<(args.length-2); i+=3) { test=args[i+2]; val=MM_findObj(args); if (val) { nm=val.name; if ((val=val.value)!="") { if (test.indexOf('isEmail')!=-1) { p=val.indexOf('@'); if (p<1 || p==(val.length-1)) errors+='- '+nm+' must contain an e-mail address.\n'; } else if (test!='R') { if (isNaN(val)) errors+='- '+nm+' must contain a number.\n'; if (test.indexOf('inRange') != -1) { p=test.indexOf(':'); min=test.substring(8,p); max=test.substring(p+1); if (val<min || max<val) errors+='- '+nm+' must contain a number between '+min+' and '+max+'.\n'; } } } else if (test.charAt(0) == 'R') errors += '- '+nm+' is required.\n'; } } if (errors) alert('The following error(s) occurred:\n'+errors); document.MM_returnValue = (errors == '');}function MM_popupMsg(msg) { //v1.0 alert(msg);}//--></script></head><body bgcolor="#CCDFEA" text="#000000" scrolling="auto"><form name="form1" method="POST" action="send.php"> <p align="center"><font size="+2">Boekings formulier</font></p> <p align="center">Vul hier onder uw gegevens in en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met u op.</p> <p align="center">Naam* : <input type="text" name="naam"> </p> <p align="center">E-mail* : <input type="text" name="e-mail"> </p> <p align="center">Telefoon nr* : <input type="text" name="telnr"> </p> <p align="center">Firma : <input type="text" name="bedrijf"> </p> <p align="center">Soort feest* : <select name="soort feest"> <option>kies hier uw feest...</option> <option>Verjaardag</option> <option>Bruiloft</option> <option>Bedrijfs Feest</option> <option>School feest</option> <option>Verenigings feest</option> <option>Anders (graag invullen bij opmerkingen)</option> </select> </p> <p align="center">Datum feest* : <input type="text" name="Datumfeest"> </p> <p align="center">Opmerkingen : <textarea name="opmerkingen" wrap="VIRTUAL"></textarea> </p> <p align="center"> <input type="submit" name="Submit" value="Versturen" onClick="MM_validateForm('name','','R','e-mail','','RisEmail','telnr','','RisNum','Datumfeest','','R');MM_popupMsg('Let op!!!\rOp dit moment vraagt u een optie aan bij One4all Drive in show.\rUw optie wordt pas een devinitieve boeking wanneer er contact met u opgenomen is door 1 van de medewerkers van One4all Drive in show en er een wederzijdse overeenkomst is gesloten.');return document.MM_returnValue"> <input type="reset" name="Submit2" value="Reset form"> </p> <p align="center">Velden met * zijn verplicht om in te vullen.</p></form></body></html>and i have this send form//send.php<?php $to = "myname@mywebsite.nl"; $onderwerp = "Boeking"; $Name = $_POST["naam"]; mail($to, $onderwerp, $Name); header( "Location: http://www.mywebsite.nl/Show.htm" );?>i dont have all the fields included in the send.php because i wanted to test it first but when i want to send this to my mail it wil send a empty mail with just the subject but no input from the formcan someone please tell me what i am doing wrong?thanks in advance

I tested your codes for both "Boeking.html" and "send.php". It worked perfectly well! I just changed the e-mail address to my own, and I did receive the e-mail with the text specified in the "naam" field.If you had run the "send.php" file on your localhost, it may not work. The mail() function in PHP works when you actually upload the "send.php" file on your web hosting FTP.Try it out and let me know. All the best.

i dont have all the fields included in the send.php because i wanted to test it first but when i want to send this to my mail it wil send a empty mail with just the subject but no input from the formcan someone please tell me what i am doing wrong?thanks in advance

I tested your codes for both "Boeking.html" and "send.php". It worked perfectly well! I just changed the e-mail address to my own, and I did receive the e-mail with the text specified in the "naam" field.If you had run the "send.php" file on your localhost, it may not work. The mail() function in PHP works when you actually upload the "send.php" file on your web hosting FTP.Try it out and let me know. All the best.

hey man thanks for checking that out i know the problem already my host spamfilter delete`s the mailthe problem is solved so thanks but i already solved problem