Datagrid

pulpfiction

hi guys,using asp.net/vb. i am using two datagrid one below the other, the top dg has a list, when i click the list the details is shown in the second dg. The problem is the top dg has multiple pages and when i go to the second page and click the item, the lower dg displays the details perfectly but the top dg goes to the first page, how can i make the top dg stay in the same page.....

Hi,Even I am facing the similar kind of problem. In my problem, I am scrolling down the page and and when I am half down the page and click one button there to see some data related to that row, it's opening the new window but the focus is going to the first row of the page. I mean it's going back to start of the page.Please let me know how can I correct this??..Thnx,Bhushan

hi,Finally sorted out, propably may not be the best of the solutions, but stillby using iframes, and when i click the hyperlinkcolumn in the top dg then using javascript i can populate the lower dg and display it, since its iframes the postback in one frame will not affect the other. If any other better method to handle this, pls suggest thank you.

Hi,Even I am facing the similar kind of problem. In my problem, I am scrolling down the page and and when I am half down the page and click one button there to see some data related to that row, it's opening the new window but the focus is going to the first row of the page. I mean it's going back to start of the page.Please let me know how can I correct this??..Thnx,Bhushan

Hi bushan, i guess your problem is different frm mine, anyways try doing this...in the top of the HTML page you will find somthing like this add the bold part.<%@ Page language="vb" smartnavigation="true"this will make your page stay in the position where it was clicked......