Add A Page In Flash

willis8732

Hello everyone,this is a first on this forum for me so thought i'd give it a go.Now I am not new to flash yet i am not what you call advanced.what I am trying to do is add a page to a pre-designed template, I can't find how anywhere on the net, so I thought i would try my luck at w3schools,can anyone help? I know it's not easy so would anyone be prepared to give me a walk-through or a step by step guide?Thx in advance

Since there aren't really "pages" in flash, each template designer makes their own "pages" system.Most likely you need to create a new frame and an item that will go to that frame when it is clicked on.

Since there aren't really "pages" in flash, each template designer makes their own "pages" system.Most likely you need to create a new frame and an item that will go to that frame when it is clicked on.
What i'm looking to do exactly is add another navigation bar page you can view so far what i've done here, http://www.willis8732.netii.net/So instead of 6 pages I can have 7 or 8 but i'm struggling to find exactly how to do it

Archived