Css Background Syntax

ravenshade

The HTML

/************** Extensible Box CSS******************/.boxContainer {	position: relative;	margin: 0 auto;	height: 400px;	width: 500px;	background: url(C:/Users/ADMIN/Desktop/bottomRight.png)no-repeat bottom right;	}.boxHead {	position: relative;	background: url(C:/Users/ADMIN/Desktop/topLeft.png) no-repeat top left;}	.boxHead h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 {		position: relative;		background: url(C:/Users/ADMIN/Desktop/topRight.png) no-repeat top right;		text-align: center;	}.boxContent {		position: relative;		background: url(C:/Users/ADMIN/Desktop/bottomLeft.png) no-repeat bottom left;		text-align: center;}.bottomLeft  {		position: relative;		background: url(C:/Users/ADMIN/Desktop/bottomLeft.png) no-repeat bottom left;		margin-bottom: 0;}

Right then. I have a problem feel free to create your own small 50x50px blocks... as it's just something I'm trying out my side before uploading, but the bottomLeft square image for the background: url...isn't showing where it's supposed to. I have three boxes, and I want to show them at the four corners of the screen. Top left, Top Right, Bottom Left, Bottom Right. Now, all of them show up in the right place (or as expected) except bottom left, which appears half way up. Does anyone know the reason behind this and a potential solution?

Archived