Can Anybody Please Help Me..

N3gATiVE

Hello! :) I am a very new in Web Develpoing I Don't Know Any Coding I am Just Learning NowLot Of People Suggest Me You Will Get Help From w3 Schools I Shore You Can Help Me.. :) So, I am Going To make a site on Gaming Now i Don't Know From Where i Just Take aStart i Taken Domain Now After That i Hear Lot Of Coding With That We Can Make SiteSo Mainally I Don't Know Any Coding From These i am Just taking a Start & LarningCan You Please Tell Me Which Coding Is Use For Making a Good Site Asp.net,HTML,MYSQL Or OtherHow i Start Please Can Anybody Help .. :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ASP.NET still generates HTML. You cannot utilize ASP.NET without knowing HTML.CSS is a presentational language that allows you to style HTML.

Thanks For The Info! So First I Need To Learn HTML Coding ForAny Other Coding :)
Yes, just follow Ingolme's suggestion. Learn HTML, then learn CSS. This is all you should be worrying yourself with right now.

• 3 weeks later...

What sort of "gaming site" do you want? Simple static pages can be made with just HTML and CSS, while more complex content-driven interactive sites would require a server-side language such as PHP.

I Want a Site in Which | Forum,Downloads & Many More Things I Don't Think So That We Can Make This Site Only With HTML,CSS Have You Seen GameSpot I Want That Type Of Site.. Thinking To Haier Anybody Who Can Help me in This Thing You Tell Wht u Think.. :)

You Mean I Need To Make Structure Of My Site If This I Created Everything in Photoshop That How Was Site Will Look & Everything Now I Think i Need To Haier Anybody For Coding ????
Even if you layout your site in photoshop you still need to understand the basics of HTML and CSS to build your site in some sort of web development application. I think you should try going through the W3Schools tutorials again or employ someone to do this site for you.

create your own! drupal, JOOMLA, or other template.cms templates are divided into different areas called module positions, example: header, top, left, right content, main content, footer (typical joomla site has about 20+, but you probably won't use more than half of these) and so on. Here you can assign menus, loginform, statistics module to these positions. You can control these areas, by hiding and showing, but also its design, through css and editing the templates html (usually index.php) page.you can either start with a completely blank template (google search), or find a template, which is similar to what you require (fluid & fixed width is main option to consider), and amend to your requirements.

just look for template with similar layout to your design.ietop-bannerheadertopmenuleftmain-contentrightthe other content area could be list of article stories and main-content footer, which may be included in the template, or a module you, yourself could create.then you adjust width, height of these positions, and formatting to your needs.

Archived