2 Comboboxes

Akasha

Hello i have 2 multiple comboboxesthe first one contains people that are on the project.The second one contains the other members that are not on the project.Between the 2 comboboxes there are 2 buttons with the value < > When a person selects a person en presses < the selected person from combobox 2 must go to combobox 1When a person selects a person en presses > the selected person from combobox 1 must go to combobox 2I hope its clear what i wantdoes anyone has a code for this or somethingthanks in advance

Easiest way is to do that with javascript. You'll need to write 2 functions: moveLeft() and moveRight() which are called onclick of the '<' and '>' buttons respectively.The functions will need to retrieve all the selected items from one select box and add them to the DOM in the other. You'll need to look up how to retrieve multiple values from a select, and also how to dynamically add items to a select box. Neither are very difficult so if you get stuck, or aren't sure where to start, post again in the javascript forum and I (or someone else) will give you a hand.