Problem Making Subpage

kijlstar

Hi everyone,I am trying to make a menu that consists of lists. When a category in the left menu is clicked on, the subcategories become visible under the category and on the right the contentpage of the category is loaded. Now everything is working fine, but when I tried to make a sub-subcategory the contentpage on the right would not load even though the sub-subcategory does look fine in the left menu.Below is the code of the menu.php that encodes for the left menu:

<ul class="cat"><li class="cat"><a class="cat" href=index.php?page=CATEGORY>CATEGORY</a></li><?phpif(isset( $_GET['page'] ) and $_GET['page']=='CATEGORY') {?>	<ul class="subcat">	<li><a class="subcat" href=index.php?page=CATEGORYt&subpage=SUBCATEGORY>SUBCATEGORY</a></li>						<?phpif(isset( $_GET['page'] ) and $_GET['page']=='CATEGORY' and isset( $_GET['subpage'] ) and $_GET['subpage']=='SUBCATEGORY') {?>						<ul class="subcat">						<li><a class="subcat" href=index.php?page=CATEGORY&subpage=SUBCATEGORY&subsubpage=SUBSUBCATEGORY>SUBSUBCATEGORY</a></li>						</ul>				<?php } ?>									<li><a class="subcat" href="#">other subcategory</a></li>					<li><a class="subcat" href="#">other subcategory</a></li>					<li><a class="subcat" href="#">other subcategory</a></li>				</ul>				<?php } ?>

Now this is the code that for the content on the right:

<div class="content">			<?phpif(isset( $_GET['page'] ) and $_GET['page']=='CATEGORY') {require("CATEGORY.php");  } ?>				<?phpif(isset( $_GET['page'] ) and $_GET['page']=='CATEGORY' and isset( $_GET['subpage'] ) and $_GET['subpage']=='SUBCATEGORY') {require("SUBCATEGORY.php");  } ?>				<?phpif(isset( $_GET['page'] ) and $_GET['page']=='CATEGORY' and isset( $_GET['subpage'] ) and $_GET['subpage']=='SUBCATEGORY') and isset( $_GET['subsubpage'] ) and $_GET['subsubpage']=='SUBSUBCATEGORY') {require("SUBSUBCATEGORY.php");  } ?>

---------------now according to my easyphp, there is a parse error in this line:if(isset( $_GET['page'] ) and $_GET['page']=='CATEGORY' and isset( $_GET['subpage'] ) and $_GET['subpage']=='SUBCATEGORY') and isset( $_GET['subsubpage'] ) and $_GET['subsubpage']=='SUBSUBCATEGORY') {but i don't understand it.I'd be very glad to hear any suggestions. Harryvan11</div>

The operator is &&, not 'and', and there is a ) after the word subcategory in the middle of the line you said there is an error in.

Archived