How To Echo A Radio Button?

aronjeney

I am a designer and ultimate newbie to php so all help is VERY appreciated. I am slowly teaching myself fundamentals.I have a client who is accepting donations through paypal and would like to have a radio button appear on the Thank You page IF a user donates more than $30. I have gotten so far as to ECHO a set of text if they donate more than $30, but am having troubles ECHOing a form for a clickable radio button. Can I echo a form or do I incorporate the php into a form?Here is the code that I am attempting:

# <?php	  #			 if ($_POST['amt'] >= 30) {#			 echo '<Form name ="form1" Method ="Post" ACTION ="radioButton.php">#			   <Input type = 'Radio' Name ='sendreport' value= 'true'>#			   <span>Check this box if you would like to receive email forecasts directly from the Colorado Avalanche Information Center.</span>#			   <Input type = "Submit" Name = "Submit1" Value = "Get weather reports">#			 </FORM> ';#			 } else {#			 echo 'Thank you.';#			 }#	   ?>

Thank you so much in advance for any help/suggestions!

That will work fine, but you have a couple of instances of mismatched parentheses. you need to watch what you use:

<?php	  			 if ($_POST['amt'] >= 30) {			 echo '<form name ="form1" method ="post" action="radiobutton.php">			   <input type = "radio" name ="sendreport" value= "true">			   <span>Check this box if you would like to receive email forecasts directly from the Colorado Avalanche Information Center.</span>			   <Input type = "submit" name = "Submit1" Value = "Get weather reports">			 </form> ';			 } else {			 echo 'Thank you.';			 }?>

That should work fine.