Not Viewable In Ie

howardfan123

That site needs a serious redesign.But anyway, the reason is probably because you forgot to close the comment that starts just after the first style tag.

That site needs a serious redesign.But anyway, the reason is probably because you forgot to close the comment that starts just after the first style tag.
Yea i know it needs alot of work but i have to get it put first then i can take my time and redesign it.I dont see it can you give me a line munber or something

Did you find it? There seems to be one there now.Note, all the comments aren't necessary with modern browsers.

seems to be working in both browsers now. although it probably wouldn't hurt to work on some of the 392 errors that come up after validating the site.

seems to be working in both browsers now. although it probably wouldn't hurt to work on some of the 392 errors that come up after validating the site.
Yea that seemed to be the issue thank younow i just have to get IE to line up as good as Firefox didcould that have anything to do with the fact that all of the DIV tags positions are absolute.

Yes, absolute positioning is not very cross-browser consistent, and isn't such a good practice either.You need to validate your page! or else all the "fixing" you do is really just hacking the bugs.

Archived