Please Help

niceshare

Hi Dear all membersPlease help, i would like to set a button in my web page, but when you open my web page, this does not appear, after 5 seconds this button will appear, could you tell me how to make it?Thank
what type of button are you talking about?

Hi Dear all membersPlease help, i would like to set a button in my web page, but when you open my web page, this does not appear, after 5 seconds this button will appear, could you tell me how to make it?Thank
what type of button are you talking about?

Any kinds of button, it is like download button.When visitors go to my blog, they want to download my movie, so they have to find the download button. But i don't want that button appears immediately, i would like it to appear after 20 seconds, so do you have any idea to make that download button please help.Example is:http://microlinks.co.cc/vault/120008/downl....rar.part1.htmlPlease help.thank in advance

You can use the setTimeout function to run some code after a certain amount of time. So you need to create a function that shows your button, and use setTimeout to run that function after a few seconds. The easiest way is to create the button normally and hide it using CSS and then just have the Javascript function change the CSS to show the button. That's easier to do than creating the button and adding it to the page entirely in Javascript.http://www.w3schools.com/htmldom/met_win_settimeout.asp

You can use the setTimeout function to run some code after a certain amount of time. So you need to create a function that shows your button, and use setTimeout to run that function after a few seconds. The easiest way is to create the button normally and hide it using CSS and then just have the Javascript function change the CSS to show the button. That's easier to do than creating the button and adding it to the page entirely in Javascript.http://www.w3schools.com/htmldom/met_win_settimeout.asp
Thank so much for your help, but would you please write that code for me please?Thank you very much for that

CSS code:

button.wait{display:none;}

HTML code:

<button class="wait" id="waitButton">Download</button>

Javascript code:

function show(){document.getElementById('waitButton').style.display="";}setTimeout("show()",20000);

CSS code:
button.wait{display:none;}

HTML code:

<button class="wait" id="waitButton">Download</button>

Javascript code:

function show(){document.getElementById('waitButton').style.display="";}setTimeout("show()",20000);

Thank for your help, but it doesn't work, please give me html to run it Edited by niceshare