Jump to content

Information Box/definition Box


Recommended Posts

I think I've seen this done but I don't know what it is called.I've got some text which has quite a few technical terms in it. What I want to do is for the user to be able to put the mouse on a technical term and for a definition to appear which disappears when the mouse is moved away. I want the technical term to look different from the the other text, preferably with a dotted underline, and, if possible, I'd like to be able to set the background colour, font etc for the 'information box'.Is this possible? If so, what's it called?Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...