Javascript Storymaking

Jack McKalling

Hello dear programmer.Are you tired of all the puzzling effort you are giving your project? But do you still want to continue programming?Search no further! Game on :) Rules are simple, try to continue the story started by me, just by scripting your way with non-existing code. Don't flame eachother, don't criticise, insult or do harm to anyone in any way, just be nice an continue e fun story :) Normal forum rules apply.I'll start here, making an example of how it works:// The Beginning/*Comments are not nesseccary,but please use them only for thesame as you would normally: for commenting*/world = new world();world.createGlobe("core", 5cL, 4m);human = new Human("John Doe");world.inhabit(human);men = human.multiply(20);men.makeBabies("Whoohoo"); //apply this sound to the actionif (men[5].children[0].checkGender() == "female"){men[5].children[0].name("Jessica");}else{men[5].children[0].name("Peter");}individual = men[5].children[0];individual.growUp(humanPhase.Teenager);//continue hereEdit:Clearification: please no destructive or pessimistic code, I would like to see some creative content. As much of the frustration it can release, destruction would not be capable of creating a continuing story.

That's not a nice or fun story :) Some time ago I started a similar thing that went the same direction, but it ends here. There is no fun in destruction if nothing is left.Be nice and let the boy or girl grow up and have it an adventure or something :)

Let me continue a bit further:// set up morning routineindividual.getUp();individual.stretchOut();individual.yawn();room = getEnvironment(individual).getRoom();size = room.getDimensions("W3Schools.2DHorizontal").getSize();amountOfSteps = size / Human.getBodyElements("feet").getAverageSize();for (i=0; i<amountOfSteps; i++){individual.getSubRoutine(Human.getBodyMovement("walk")).execute();}object = individual.getRoutine(Human.getActions("find")).do(Environment.LightButton);if (object != HumanSpeach.getDefinition("cannot find") && individual.getBodyParts("eyes") != HumanSpeach.getDefinition("sleepy")){individual.getRoutine(Human.getBodyMovement("push")).do(object);}individual.wakeUp();individual.fallAsleepAgain();

Archived