Ie6 Cuts Off My <div> Class...

mboehler3

I have a tab-content system set up, and in IE6 it cuts off the top of the tab. See here, in IE8 and Firefox 3.5:ie8.gifAnd in IE6, where it cuts off the top:ie6.gifHere is the XHTML it uses, for the top:

<div class="tabber">  <div class="tabbertab" title="Payroll">	<h3>Oklahoma Payroll</h3>	<p><h2 class="state" title="Oklahoma Payroll">Oklahoma Payroll</h2>	<div class="stateTabCopy">Did you know that under Oklahoma law, independent contractors are exempt from the state's minimum wage of $6.85 an hour?</div>

And the CSS:

.tabberlive .tabbertabhide { display:none;}.tabber {}.tabberlive { margin-top:1em;}ul.tabbernav{ padding: 0 0; margin-left:0px; margin-bottom:12px; height: 36px; background-image: url('/images/v1_1/tabber-top1.gif'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: 0 0; width:625px; font: 12px Arial, sans-serif; padding-top:10px;}ul.tabbernav li{ list-style: none; margin: 0; display: inline;}ul.tabbernav li a{ padding: 10px 15px; margin-top:-26px; margin-left: 20px; margin-right: -20px; color:#747474; border: 1px solid #ccc; background: #ededed; text-decoration: none; float:left; display:inline;}ul.tabbernav li a:link { color: #65523f; }ul.tabbernav li a:visited { color: #667; }ul.tabbernav li a:hover{ border-color: #227; text-decoration: none;}ul.tabbernav li.tabberactive a{	text-decoration: none;	background-color: #ffffff;	border-bottom:none;}ul.tabbernav li.tabberactive a:hover{	text-decoration: none;}.tabberlive .tabbertab { width:625px; padding:5px; background-image: url(/images/v1_1/tabber-bckground.gif); background-repeat: repeat-y; border-top:0; margin-top:-36px;}

Any help that anyone can offer is greatly appreciated - thank you.

Thank you for the link... but I don't have overflow:visible declared anywhere in the CSS. Do I need to add it somewhere, and then add the position:relative and overflow:hidden somewhere else?
You have implied overflow:visible (I think), try just adding the IE6 code to the stylesheet.

Archived